The overall purpose of this workshop is to feel confident practicing Modern Brush Lettering at home using all the information and tools given.
During this 3 hour workshop, you will not only learn the basics of modern brush lettering, but the following topics will also be covered:
- Ways to hold your brush pen
- Differing pressure levels
- Differences between brush pens
- Common practice drills
- What is fauxcalligraphy?
- Connecting letters
- Guidance on achieving bouncy lettering
- Guidance on achieving different styles
- Understanding different brush pens by testing over 20 different brands
As a class, we will be able to practice a few uppercase and lowercase letters by breaking down the connections of each letter in a word. Also, we will review frequently asked questions throughout the workshop together!
This workshop includes all the materials needed to get started, including:
- Brush Pen Set (Each brush pen are hand-picked and will serve a different purpose)
- 50+ Page Workbook: (includes- Alphabet Sheet Guide, Outline of the basics, practice sheets for both uppercase & lowercase letters, tips and techniques)
- HP Premium Laser Jet Paper to letter on
- Small Gift along with a Personalized Name Tag
- An exclusive motivational @lettersbyshells tote bag to carry all the materials home
- Lifetime access to digital downloads, practice sheets, facebook group for support, questions, and lifetime guidance from me
This workshop is all about being positive and having fun while learning the beauty of Modern Brush Lettering! I have tailored this workshop for you all to not only learn a new hobby, but to also discover your own creative side!
*This workshop requires no prior experience in calligraphy or lettering. Let's all just use this time to relax, learn, and letter with good company!*
Please enroll by 2/15 to ensure your spot in the workshop!
Please check out our cancellation policy here!